Chynti Alona Photo Hot spread across the internet

Chynti Alona Photo Hot spread across the internet Chyntia alon WHO Had a beautiful actress once been in the drive by her parents caught Because photographed naked in a playboy magazine 'Of course it was very painful from a lot of people, but why take the risk "That needs to be Someone Who is a career in intertaiment. Nowhere We Should be in demand anything what to popularity.

But WHO in compassion than most artists lack of follow-up of cases of libel, of course photographs circulating on the Internet Can boost the popularity of the artists, this is the quote WHO responded to the Statement of Chyntia Alona issues surrounding the naked photos: My WHO type of people are honest and not hypocritical. Although very very bitter I'll be honest to justify Indeed my photos, "Explained Chyntia contacted via telephone in Jakarta,

Cynthia admitted the pictures That Were Made about four years ago, During a photo shoot for Playboy magazine in Singapore. Cynthia admitted to not understand how These Photographs Can be widely circulated on the Internet.
"Also I do not know how the photo Could be widespread. Because WHO has a photo data Were only three people, me, my photographer and former manager," continued the star of this film Satan raped.
This event was not the first time for Cynthia. first event was a hot photo spread on the internet, he confessed to his parents evicted. "I have made my family feel very disappointed Because they want Could not educate me. Because of my nude photos in circulation, the family name is tarnished," Cynthia continued.
Despite feeling disadvantaged, the owner of this sensual lips do not want to report the matter to police.
"Not yet, I'll think about it," he said.
Tags: Hot Actress
About author